9. 3. 2014

Hello / Ahojte






Hello guys,

finally I have convinced myself to share with you a bit of my world. I will try to present you affordable but yet chic and classic looks with some nice twists and turns, as I like to change up styles a lot. Definitely not only that, as I am interested in many different things. I hope you will enjoy this fun ride with me and you are more then welcome to share your ideas with me and leave a comment. And not to waste any further words, here are few pics from the ball we visited in Kroměříž (and you see my lovely sista and my man on them, as I forgot to take a picture alone in my dress).  Maybe one small hint as my father says: It is not a science to buy clothes/ things when you have tons of money but it is a mastery when you can buy clothes/ things with a small budget.


Ahojte decká,

konečne som presvedčila samu seba a začala zdieľať čosi z môjho sveta. Pokúsim sa Vám odprezentovať " outfity", ktoré si môžete dovoliť ale zároveň budú šik a klasické s občasnými zvratmi, keďže rada skúšam rôzne štýly. Určite nielen to, lebo sa zaujímam o kopu rôznych vecí. Dúfam, že si užijete túto zábavnú jazdu so mnou a je viac než vítané ak chcete zdieľať svoje nápady a zanecháte komentár. A aby som nemrhala ďalším slovom, tu máte zopár fotiek z plesu v Kroměříži (a vidíte moju sestru a muža, keďže som zabudla odfotiť sa samotná v šatoch). Možno ešte jedna rada ako hovorí môj otec: Není veda/umenie nakúpiť oblečenie/veci keď máš kopu peňazí ale je majstrovstvo nakúpiť oblečenie/veci, keď máš malý rozpočet.

What am I wearing? / Čo mám oblečené?

dresss/šaty F&F
heels/lodičky Deichmann
tights/punčošky F&F

Thanks for reading, and special thanks to my supporting and loving man, / Vďaka za čítanie, a špeciálne ďakujem pre mojeho milujúceho muža za jeho podporu.

Love Aňa

PS: Unfortunately none of those presented garments  have a real link on the company websites. 

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat