21. 10. 2014

Just slip into slip ons

Hello Ladies,


bringing you a casual look to either a weekend, shopping or travelling. I pair it with new slip ons, that I bought from one blogger here in Czech. I am still a bit concerned about the seize fit, but we will see. I love that cozy knit and that awesome scarf from H&M bought last year. Very comfy and cozy as mentioned already. Black trenchcoat for this weather and off to shopping.
What do you think? Like it? Let me know...





What am I wearing?

Leggins: F&F, my suggestion
Sweater: H&M, my suggestion
Slip on: Choies, my suggestion
Bag: From Java, my suggestion
Necklace: Tally Weijl, my suggestion
Hat: Reserved, my suggestion
Trenchcoat: old Takko, my suggestion

Thanks for stopping by and sharing with me!
Love, Aňa

PS: There is ongoing sale on Mango, so go ahead and check it out!

1 komentář:

  1. Mini sukně
    Mini sukně od MOHITO
    Minisukně je krátká sukně, která obvykle sahá do poloviny stehen. Londýnská návrhářka Mary Quantová byla velkou propagátorkou tohoto střihu. Je to velmi ženský kousek oblečení, který nabízí mnoho možností, jak vytvořit originální, vkusný, ležérní i sportovnější vzhled. V našem obchodě najdete minišaty v tužkovém, áčkovém a plisovaném provedení.

    OdpovědětVymazat