21. 10. 2014

Just slip into slip ons

Hello Ladies,


bringing you a casual look to either a weekend, shopping or travelling. I pair it with new slip ons, that I bought from one blogger here in Czech. I am still a bit concerned about the seize fit, but we will see. I love that cozy knit and that awesome scarf from H&M bought last year. Very comfy and cozy as mentioned already. Black trenchcoat for this weather and off to shopping.
What do you think? Like it? Let me know...





What am I wearing?

Leggins: F&F, my suggestion
Sweater: H&M, my suggestion
Slip on: Choies, my suggestion
Bag: From Java, my suggestion
Necklace: Tally Weijl, my suggestion
Hat: Reserved, my suggestion
Trenchcoat: old Takko, my suggestion

Thanks for stopping by and sharing with me!
Love, Aňa

PS: There is ongoing sale on Mango, so go ahead and check it out!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat