5. 8. 2014

Blue leopard

Hello Ladies,



In the morning colder but later on pretty fine. Added the hot pink belt to break the blue colours. Golden bag just to make it more fun. Jeans were initially bought by my sister in Mango sales, somehow she did not fit in it, and I was very eager to adopt them :-D. Thank you sista. I love the leopard print, it makes those thight jeans a lot sexier. You have seen the blouse already and this is another option how to pair it. I know I got stuck with jeans again, but this is always when I am in a hurry. Let me know what you throw on when you are running late :D?







What am I wearing?

Jeans: Mango in Sales, my suggestion different pattern
Heels: Deichmann, my suggestion to give it a bit of edge
Bag: H&M in Sales, my suggestion
Jacket: Primark old, my suggestion really loving it

Thanks for sharing and stopping by!
Have a wonderful week,
Love, Aňa

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat