19. 11. 2014

Boots in

Hello Ladies,


showing you another efortless and easy look for weekend, shopping or just city stroll, as it was in my case. I paired black tight mini, loose comfy sweater and my fav boots and of course I had to add coat and scarf. Very simple and basic outfit when you are out of fantasy and wanting something safe.
What is your safe combo for a gloomy day? Let me know...





What am I wearing?

Tights: F&F, my suggestion
Boots: Unknown brand, love these from H&M my suggestion
Skirt: a gift, my suggestion
Sweater: H&M, my suggestion
Scarf: H&M, my suggestion

Thanks for stopping by and sharing with me!
Love, Aňa

1 komentář:

  1. Hi Anna and thank you for your visit! Camel coat is always a good and elegant choice. It looks so lovely on you. Today I have started following you on Instagram. Hope you follow me back. What do you think to follow us also on other socials? Let me know....Have a nice day, kisses,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/eniwherefashion

    OdpovědětVymazat