19. 4. 2014

Rainy day

Hello Ladies,

the rainy days are very unpleasent, I do not like them as I have to carry an umbrella with me, just not to get wet, and especially when the weather is changing from minute to another one. I know April, typical. So my accessory consist of a big umbrella, ela, ela, ela, e, e, e... OK, enough :-D. I wore leggins as they are for me so easy to throw on and a huge scarf keeping me whole day warm. We did not have much time, as we were a bit in a hurry due to some morning work meetings, so only two pictures.


What am I wearing? / Čo mám oblečené?

coat: Mango, my favorite one
leggins: you will not believe it, but Lidl :-D was cheap and my size why not, right
shoes: Uknown brand
bag: LSfashion, www.lsfashion.cz
scarf: Zara, a gift
Thanks for reading and stopping by,
Love Aňa

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat