17. 4. 2014

Work again

Hello Ladies,

a Monday walk to work. I love the early spring mornings. Especially when all the trees, or most of them are in bloom. I am very happy that I can walk to my work and do not need to use public transport or pollute the air by using car. This is really a convenience to live in the city centre. I though that after wearing so many dark colours and neutrals I could step out with these red pants. This combo still seems a bit non-traditional, as many heads were turning. But it is just a fashion! What would you do if you could not risk at least in this sphere of your life, right?





What am I wearing? / Čo mám oblečené?

coat: Gate, very old
pants: Lindex, at the begining they were really tight, but now they seem to loosen in the knees area which looks awful, no idea what to do with them to fix it
shoes: Botovo, www.botovo.cz I spotted them quite long time ago and just waited for the Sales to buy them, they are very cowboy-ish, I will show you next time more
bag: LSfashion, www.lsfashion.cz
hat: HM, last season


Thanks for reading and stopping by,
Love Aňa

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat