14. 4. 2014

Sunny Saturday

Hello Ladies,

finally I have convinced my husband to take some pictures outside. There you go. As the cold temperatures are still around I kept my favourite coat on. During weekends I try to relieve my legs and wear some flats or booties or just anything without heels. I really like those leggins with leather immitation. They have a cool vibe, so maybe there are better for a party night rather than for a regular day, but I like it this way. And together with denim shirt it just looks very casual but still a bit rock n' roll.







What am I wearing? / Čo mám oblečené?

shirt: F&F in Sales
leggins: F&F in Sales
shoes: Unknown brand
bag: LSfashion and they still have it,  but just a bit altered, love especially this one in red
watch: Michael Kors, a gift

Thanks for reading and stopping by,
Love  Aňa


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat