9. 7. 2014

Channeling the sixties

Hello Ladies,


I found this beautiful dress while shopping in London. Althought I am not a pink girl, I love this pastel pink and when I imagined it combined with my pastel pink heels I thought that this would be cute combo. I love the cut, I am not used to wear deep neck line, but this one is really acceptable for me. What I missed is a great necklace to wear it. Untill now I deeply regret one not made purchase in Cambridge, UK of an amazing necklace with plastic flowers on gold chain. Hopefully, I will find something so nice as was that one.
Anyway to stay classy I added my black jacket and decent black envelope bag with snakeskin pattern. I told you I am obsessed :-D. I own like 5 or 6 pieces with snakeskin imitation. I love the line of that dress, how it emphasizes the waste line and the belt just makes it more casual. Again I kept the whole outfit quite simple, waiting for that perfect necklace as some stand out piece. I added few pics from my self made manicure. I spotted this nail polish on one of my colleagues and I could not figure out how the white dots were done, untill I saw the nail polish on the shelf in Tesco, I throw it to the basket and run to the cashier. it just had to be mine. Love that baby pink with those white dots. Hope you like it!



 








What am I wearing?

Dress: Primark, my suggestion but in red, or with long sleeves
Heels: F&F, my suggestion or these
Envelope bag: H&M, my suggestion
Jacket: Reserved, my suggestion
Earings: Rossmann, my suggestion
Watch: a gift, my suggestion

Thanks for stopping by,
Love, Aňa

4 komentáře: