4. 6. 2014

Let's go to work... again...

Hello Ladies,

this time I wanted to look super classy... although when I saw the pictures I was laughing really hard. Why? Well, I look more as a teacher, so maybe this look can be suitable for a business event or job interview or just anywhere where you want to look classy, conservative but powerful at the same time thanks to the red colour. Little black dress is a must to have for every girl or women out there. It is such a versatile piece and so easy to find, as there are hundreds of possibilites. Anyway I lately fell in love with the red colour as it give me certain feeling of power. So be brave and wear some colour for the spring and summer!





What am I wearing?

Trench coat: C&A very old, similar and love this one but it is in beige
Jacket: F&F unfortunately not yet online, but similar or similar
Dress: Orsay very old similarsimilar, similar 
Heels: Tamaris old, similar
Scarf: F&F old
Bag: Louis Vuitton Alma, old a gift
Earings: Gate


Thank you very much for reading and stopping by!
Love Aňa

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat