8. 6. 2014

Red is the new black

Hello Ladies,


red is becoming a very favourite colour of mine. As I have already mentioned, in the past I was scared to wear red just to be a centre of attention, at least I though that people will look at me like that. But now, somehow over the years I have gained confidence of wearing what I like the way I like. Trust me, sometimes it is really a risk and sometimes it is just a great hit!






Last weekend we went for a walk near Ostrava, to dam called Olešná and I really like it here. Many people do the same, as it is always very crowdy with inliners and bikers and people as us just taking a stroll.
What is your favourite place to take a walk? Let me know, just curious!

What I wore?

Jeans: Lindex, my suggestion
Shoes: Reno, my suggestion
Jacket: H&M, my suggestion
Shirt: Primark old, my suggestion
Shirt with long sleeves: New Yorker, my suggestion
Bag: Baťa, my suggestion
Scarf: Earth shopn in the US, my suggestion
Earings: a gift, but regular hoops

So, enjoy and thanks for stopping by!
Love, Aňa

1 komentář:

  1. U MOHITO najdete velmi stylové dámské kardigany v různých barvách a vzorech. Nabízíme klasické dlouhé kardigany, ale máme také spoustu krátkých stylů. Tento typ svetru je velmi ležérní, neomezuje v pohybu a hodí se k mnoha outfitům. Obvykle se zapínají na knoflíky. Kardigany se skvěle hodí k šatům, sukním i kalhotám. U MOHITO určitě najdete svetr svých snů pro různé příležitosti. Podívejte se na všechny naše návrhy!
    https://www.mohito.com/cz/cz/obleceni/svetry/kardigany

    OdpovědětVymazat