28. 6. 2014

Yellow as a sun

Hello Ladies,


this post is built up around the skirt. Again a skirt that is at least for me a great piece to be paired. Due to its pattern it can be combined with black, white, neutral, yellow. This time I have chosen my shirt from Zara bought ages ago. As it was hot I just throw jacket of tuxedo style for the morning and sandals to cool down a bit in the heat. Purse is just a classic piece which I am wearing very often. What is your classic bag to use for classic moments?




What am I wearing?

Skirt: Reserved, my suggestion or this one
Shirt: Zara in Sales old, my suggestion or this one
Sandals: CCC, my suggestion ot this fancies
Bag: H&M in Hungary, my suggestion or this cool one
Sunglasses: Prada, my suggestion
Jacket: Reserved, my suggestion
Necklace: Grand Bazaar, Turkey, my suggestion
Earings: a gift, my suggestion

Hope you like it,
Love, Aňa

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat