1. 6. 2014

Pink etno

Hello Ladies,


summer is coming very slowly. One week is hot, one week is cold... somehow for me problematic what to dress. So black jeans, nice shirt and cute flats for whole day running are the key. Loose cardigan for cold morning and I am off to work. Good old pieces. Love the etno look of that shirt. I have few shirts and blouses of this style, meaning the tailoring. But in this case the pattern is what makes the shirt interesting. Right!? Let me know your opinion in comments.Thanks.






What am I wearing?

Shirt: F&F, old, my suggestion or this one or this one
Jeans: Primark, old, my suggestion
Flats: La Farfalla, unfortunately not on website, but very old, my suggestion
Bag: from Indonesia, my suggestion or this one
Cardigan: Promod, my suggestion


Enjoy and thanks for stopping by!
Love, Aňa

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat