15. 5. 2014

Another wall

Hello Ladies,

chilly weather still persisting but we took some more pics. Although it was freezing cold due to the wind I took off my moto jacket. Sometimes the easy pairing, jeans and loose shirt and comfy flats is the best. To spin it off a bit I added a nice long necklace and purse with leopard motive. The shirt was found in Tchibo store. I know I know it sounds a bit odd, but when it looks good and for a good price why not. I like the leather hem around neckline it has.










Photos taken by Jane S.



What am I wearing?

Shirt: Tchibo in Sales, similar but in black, similar
Jeans: Primark, very old
Shoes: Unknown brand, in Sales, tips given here
Jacket: Primark, very old, great option
Necklace: H&M in Sales
Purse: Guess, gift

Thanks for stopping by and reading,
Have a nice day guys,
Love Aňa

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat