28. 5. 2014

Effortlessly chic

Hello Ladies,




lately, besides dress I have been loving this type of clothing - jeans, nice shirt and jacket. To release my feet again I put on these awesome cuban Oxfords. Why Cuban? Well, look at the perforated pattern. It just reminds me so much of Havana and Cuba style. If you don't think so, then we definitely have a different idea of Cuba :-D but that is life. These jeans are on repeat these days, I hemmed the bottoms to give it a different twist.









What am I wearing?

Shirt: F&F, in Sales, my suggestion
Jacket: Reserved, my suggestion
Shoes: La Farfalla, unfortunately do not have website, but  my suggestion
Jeans: Zara, my suggestion
Belt: Unknown brand, USA, my suggestion
Watch: Michael Kors, my suggestion
Bag: uknown brand, but my suggestion or this one, or this one
Bracelet: Takko Fashion, but not featured on website, my suggestion

Hope you like it!
Thanks for stopping by and let me know what is your idea of Cuba!
Love, Aňa

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat