7. 5. 2014

Back in my hometown

Hello Ladies,

while visiting my hometown we had a wonderful weather. It has been already almost a month ago, therefore I was still wearing a coat. During the stroll through a city center we took few pictures right next to its famous statue of Jánošík. I wanted to look as always efortlessly classy and casual at the same time. It was kinda windy so rather no comments on my hair. The other day I changed my pants into a red one and added a beautiful red white striped shirt from H&M and of course I had to pair it with my new bag from Baťa. Unfortunately we were so lazy to take other pictures, so this one is the only one and not the best one.









What am I wearing?

Jeans: very old from USA, unknown brand
Lace shoes: very old from Deichmann but on small platform
Coat: very old Gate
Jacket: H&M in Augsburg, Germany in Sales
Shirt: F&F basics
Belt: Tchibo, I know I know but sometimes they have really cool things there, so just drop the prejudices
Necklace: H&M
Bag: Old one from Spain

Other day:
Pants: Lindex in Sales seen here
Bag: Baťa seen here
Shirt: H&M
Shoes: Baťa seen here


Thanks for reading and stopping bye,
Love Aňa

2 komentáře:

  1. na tej teraske to kde sedite?? jo a tomu poslednemu fotu to zabijeji ty boty..

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. ty to sme objavili jednu kaviaren v MT kde je Litera knihkupectvo, tk hore po schodikoch, nazov si nepamatam ale next time ti ukazem...a fajne to tam, take male a terasu planuju rozsirovat, tk tam bol bozsky klud...

    OdpovědětVymazat