18. 5. 2014

Red hot

Hello Ladies,

obviously I have been loving my new bag and kicks a lot and wearing them quite a lot. So there you have another dosis of them :-D and please do not be mad! Once is sometimes cool and nice why not to enjoy it! This jacket was a good catch. It was the last one in red colour on the hanger among all the black jackets. And I have already 3 black blazers, so I wanted to englighten my closet with bright colours as the red definitely is. Delicate bijou pieces as earings and necklace from Istanbul and this fabulous red striped shirt just makes the easy outfit really cool one.






What am I wearing?

Shirt: H&M
Jeans: black Primark, very old
Shoes: Reno, seen here
Jacket: F&F, unfortunately not yet online, but similar or similar
Bag: seen here
Earings: Gate
Necklace: Grand Bazar in Istanbul
Sunglasses: Humanic

Hope you enjoy it,
Have a nice and wonderful Sunday,
Thanks for reading and stepping by!
Love, Aňa

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat