24. 5. 2014

Peacock dress

Morning Ladies,


I want to share an easy dressy look from last few days. I think there is nothing that easy than throwing on a cute dress which emphasizes your silhouette and decent neutral accessories. I love dressses as I have mentioned many times before, I just love them. They are for me very easy option when in doubt what to wear. And to say this I have quite many of them. I always try to buy some dress when I am travelling, just to have that memory, that this dress was bought in Bali, or Grand Canaria, or in Germany or France....Somehow this connection with particular country makes the dress more special to me! So, do not be afraid of bringing out your feminity and put on some beautiful dress. Summer is coming and dress is a MUST!







What am I wearing?

Dress: Gate, very old, my suggestion for you or Zara dress or this one
Heels: Unknown brand but my suggestion or these ones or these
Bag: Orsay, in Sales, very old but my suggestion or this one or this one or red one
Cardigan: Primark, very old, my suggestion or this one or this classic
Necklace: Gate, very old
Earings: Gate, old as well
Watch: Gift from husband
Enjoy and thanks for stopping by!
Love, Aňa


1 komentář:

  1. Pokud hledáte parádní čepice na zimu, vřele doporučuji Mohito. Rozhodně je to můj oblíbený obchod :) https://www.mohito.com/cz/cz/doplnky/cepice

    OdpovědětVymazat